Swedish for Professionals offers a monthly newsletter just for expats! Looking for great ideas to help you enjoy your community, delivered straight to your inbox? Don’t forget to sign up for the Swedish for Professionals Newsletter for Expats! We promise we will never send you spam – great content only! Sign up here.
1. The different class structures when Studying in Sweden.
2. The Swedish Universities.
3. University Culture When Studying in Sweden.
4. The Cities and regions of Sweden.
5. The Swedish weather and amount of sunlight.
6. Swedish Food culture on Campus.
7. The amount of English spoken by Swedish.
8. The Financial aspects of Studying in Sweden.
9. Housing at a Swedish University.
10. Swedish Visa requirements and Admission Deadlines.
Need help getting started?
Sweden is a fantastic option for those wishing to study abroad while pursuing higher learning. One can find it to be a very fulfilling experience as they have the option to be in a foreign country. Studying abroad often allows students to get out of their comfort zone, find themselves, and learn things they never thought they would. Earning a prestigious degree from a renown Swedish University will also be worthwhile when it is time to pursue a career. For those wishing to embark on this adventure, a bit of research and planning will go a long way in this promising endeavour. If you are looking for the answers to some of these questions, a great resource can be found on Study in Stockholm . Study in Stockholm offers a lot of information for foreigners looking to attend universities in Stockholm, along with information about studying in Sweden as a whole. This can be a very great resource as they enjoy helping international students reach their goals and potential.